Maytag Aircraft Corporation developed solid expertise in Aircraft and Ground Fuel Handling over the past 66 years, making this expertise one of our core competencies. We provide worldwide (US, Guantanamo Bay Cuba, Turkey, Italy, Germany, UK, Qatar):
- Aviation Fuel Storage and Facility Maintenance
- Fuel Transport
- Aircraft and Watercraft Refueling/Defueling
- Aircraft and Watercraft Maintenance Services
- Storage and Distribution of Liquid Oxygen (LOX), Liquid Nitrogen (LN2), and Liquid Propane (LPC)
- Service Station Operations
- Gasoline/Diesel Dispatch and Delivery
- Fuel Sampling and Laboratory Services
- Fuel Inventory and Accounting
- Fuel Systems Recurring Maintenance and Minor Repair
We currently hold several Task Orders under a Basic Ordering Agreement (BOA) with USACE Huntsville, AL, providing recurring fuel systems maintenance and selected service order tasks at approximately 150 locations in the US and overseas (Bahamas, Guantanamo Bay Cuba, Thule Greenland).
- Tank Cleaning
Fuel Tank Cleaning is typically a very specialized niche expertise. Maytag Aircraft Corporation is now an experienced provider of this service, having performed successfully the cleaning and API Inspection of several bulk fuel storage and operational storage tanks two months ahead of schedule and under budget. There were no mishaps during this challenging confined space entry work.